Welcome to Alternative Energy Sources
Conventional energy sources are derived from fossil fuels (coal, oil , natural gas) and nuclear power , result in pollution and damage the environment. Since the consumption of fossil fuels is increasing at a very fast rate, they will eventually get depleted. Nuclear wastes are hazardous and difficult to dispose off.Alternative energy sources are renewable energy sources like bio fuels, solar energy, wind power, hydroelectric power cause little or no pollution. Since this energy is derived from an existing natural energy source and is replaced at a faster rate than it is consumed, it is also known as sustainable energy. Most energy sources are ultimately derived from solar energy. Most governments offer several incentives to producers and users of alternative energy sources.
- Alternate, renewable energy sellers and supplierss - Solar powered products, alternate energy products, renewable energy
- Solar (photovoltaic) cells
- Solar lanterns
- Solar lighting
- Solar traffic signals
- Solar water heaters
- Solar cookers
- Price list of solar equipment
- Wind power
- Hybrid wind and solar system
- Bio fuels
- Bio Diesel Manufacturing Unit
- Jatropha Curcas
- Solar cells
- Installed renewable energy capacity
- Solar rooftop power generation
- Solar power generation in 2014 in india
- MNRE and regulatory bodies in india for renewable energy
WARNING : Please note that siddhi mandrekar, sunaina,riddhi caro, nayanshree hathwar, asmita patel,ruchika kinger and others are not affiliated with this website in any way at all, though the most powerful men in the indian internet industry, google and tata are allegedly promoting these women and making false claims on their behalf about their association with this website to exploit the realwebmaster and appoint them to permanent government jobs at the expense of this webmaster, who has got NOTHING.
When these women dont want to spend a single paisa online, why should they get powers or credit?